Tuesday, May 13, 2014

HOW TO RUN ANDROID GAMES AND APP ON DESKTOP

How To Install Android Apps & Games On your Computer:
Actually for some time now I've been wondering how I could install andriod apps on my Computer or probably make use of adroid apps with my andriod connected to my pc. All I wanted was to make use of these apps dirrectly on my PC just like I would do to java application using micro Emulator Or Jar Emulator to display apps on my PC or even install them on PC.

My luck got even harder since all andriods make use of ".apk" file which you cannot use Jar emulator to display them on pc. My Search went no further as I was able to do this in no time.
Now draw closer let me whisper to your ears how you can easily install and try almost all android apps and games on your Computer without any heck using an application called BlueStacks.

The secret is, alot of adroid app developers use BlueStack for android app testing on PC. That is to say they use BlueStacks as a platform to test run and display android app so avoid any error that can result from developing app for users.
BlueStacks is a windows/MAC application that enables you to install and test andriod app ( .apk files) on your Desktop via mobile.

You can even use it (BlueStack) to snyc files and open chrome browser on your android to browse too if you are subscribed to a data plan
BlueStacks for windows user click here 8MB .exe file.
BlueStack for MAC users Click here 116MB .dmg file
BlueStacks for windows 8 users click HereSize:8.86MB

1. Download and install and run the Bluestacks app like you would do normally to any windows or MAC program
2.If you are running Bluestack for the first time it will demand for some infos like prefered language and other bla bla bla.
3. Waste no time to enter your Goolgeplay ID or the current number in which you use on your android phone.
4. The app should automatically sinc and open the apps from your android mobile phone .


Now you are good to go. Just take your time to enjoy installing any android Game or App of your choice on PC.



You can click the like button if you find this post helpful.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.