Have you ever deleted your iPhone text messages by mistake? Are you puzzled on how to retrieve the deleted messages? Read this post to figure out how to retrieve your deleted text messages from iTunes backup.
Text messages of your iPhone is a quite significant part
of your life, which may includes your sweet memories with your friends
or the important info of your working schedule. It happens that the text
messages can get lost for many reasons such as mistaken deletion,
device damage, or even worse the device got stolen. iTunes makes it easy
to backup your iPhone data includes your text messages. So, once you
lost your text messages in some dreadful day, you can retrieve them from
iPhone Data Recovery Free
is your best helper to retrieve deleted text messages from iTunes
backup. It is also applied to retrieve other types of iPhone data.This
post provides you step-by-step instructions to help you retrieve deleted
text messages from iTunes backup.
Free iPhone Data Recovery software Highlights
- Capable of retrieving SMS, iMessages, MMS which may contain info that really counts much.
- Saves messages to HTML format or simply copies them to the clipboard.
- Retrieves 19 types of iOS content including messages, contacts, photos, music, video.
- Selectively scan the files before you recover which greatly saves your time and efforts.
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iTunes Backup
1. Download and install it on your computer.
2. Launch it, and select "Recover from iTunes Backup".
3. Choose a backup file and click "Next" button to retrieve it.
4. Select Messages in all recovery file types and click "Start Scan".
Preview the messages in thumbnails, and choose the messages you want to
retrieve, click "Recover" button to retrieve them on your computer.