Why we should be happy about Buhari's Presidency
Just last night I got these listings quoting why we should be happy about President Muhammad Buhari's Presidency so I felt like sharing it.
Please Read Carefully and Make your own contribution. Let's Review. and I quote
"Why am happy that Muhammadu Buhari is the President !!!
Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country.
At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN
reasons why we should accept his Presidency.
Had it been Buhari did not become President:
1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre.
2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1.
3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created.
4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends.
5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school.
6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public.
7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free.
8. We will think that by now Boko Haram will be a thing of the past.
9. We will think that by now all corrupt leaders will be in jail.
10. We will think that by now Electricity will be 24/7
11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world.
12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture.
13. We will think by now Nigeria would have recovered all looted funds.
14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra.
15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery.
16. We will think that by now Nigeria would have stopped importation of fuel.
17. We will think by now office of the First Lady will no longer exist.
18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%.
19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created.
20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta.
21. We will think that by now Chibok girls would have been rescued.
22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter.
23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless.
The list is almost endless..."
This is Nigeria of 2016
The Minister of Agriculture studied French
The Minister of Education studied Accounting
The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations
The Minister of Power studied Law
The Minister of Communications studied Law
The Minister of Transport studied English.
Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery
Minister of Budget and national planning studied law
Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine
Minister of Petroleum studied Law
IGP studied Agriculture
I didn't say anything ooo but I hope u know why ur economy is on recess."