Wednesday, October 17, 2018

How to Write NYSC Redeployment Letter | Sample

Relocation and redeployment of corp members is a thing that is open to any corp member that is willing to take it. NYSC has made it in such a way that if any prospective corp member has genuine reasons why he/she should not serve in the state they have been posted to, such corper has the right to request for a change of state. And that's exactly what is called "NYSC Redeployment
Letter/Relocation Letter". However, such reasons must be genuine and reasonable.These sample letters will be considered based on the different grounds for redeployment.

Grands for NYSC Redeployment Letter Approval

A.    Marital Grounds

Most times, this is the common reason for NYSC corps members’ redeployment from their State of posting to the State of their choice. This privilege is only given to married female corps members and they are usually expected to redeploy to their husbands’ State of residence. For this redeployment to be made possible, a formal letter directed to the Director General of NYSC is to be written and the following documents’ copies should be attached to it:
  1. Your marriage certificate
  2. Newspaper publication of change of name
  3. A formal letter from your husband stating his State of residence

NYSC Redeployment Letter Sample on the basis of Marriage

The Director General
National Youth Service Corps Directorate
Plot 416, Tigris Crescent
Maitama, Abuja
Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR REDEPLOYMENT

The above subject matter refers.
I am a legible corps member posted to ___________ State. Recently, I have gotten married to Mr._______________ who is a civil servant and resides in ____________ State. I have successfully completed my 3 weeks in orientation camp in _________ State.
By reason of the foregoing, I hereby most respectfully request to be redeployed to ____________ State where my husband resides. This will enable me cater and care for my young family. This request notwithstanding, I remain committed to my call to service of the nation.
Thank you in anticipation of your kind consideration and favourable response.
Attached herewith are copies of:
  1. My Call-Up Letter
  2. My Marriage Certificate
  3. Publication of change of name
Thank for your anticipated cooperation.
Yours faithfully,

Peter, Oluchi Joy
KW/15A/2435

Besides genuinely married female corps members, some pregnant corps members, whether married or not, can seldom be given the privilege to redeploy too. Their redeployment letter would be similar to that of married corpers except for some adjustments.

NYSC Redeployment Letter Sample on the basis of Pregnancy

The Director General
National Youth Service Corps Directorate
Plot 416, Tigris Crescent
Maitama, Abuja
Dear Sir,
APPLICATION FOR REDEPLOYMENT
The above subject matter refers.
I am a legal corps member posted to ___________ State. Though not married but I am currently pregnant for one Mr._______________ (my fiancé) who works and resides in ____________ State; my family also reside here. I have successfully completed my 3 weeks in orientation camp in _________ State.
By reason of the foregoing, I hereby most respectfully request to be redeployed to ____________ State where my family and fiancé resides. This will enable me take care of myself and my unborn child. This request notwithstanding, I remain committed to my call to service of the nation.
Thank you in anticipation of your kind consideration and favourable response.

Yours faithfully,

Peter Oluchi Joy
KW/15A/2435

2.          Medical Grounds

So many corps members are also considered for redeployment on medical grounds. Corps members are expected to come with a medical report from an NYSC approved hospitals. The ailment or disease these corps members are suffering from must be such that would make it difficult for them to stay away from their State of treatment and their family. Some of the medical conditions that can be considered for NYSC redeployment are asthma, leukemia, stroke, heart and kidney diseases, HIV/AIDS, etc. For this purpose, NYSC usually accept a Doctor’s Report as well as a letter of redeployment from corps members with the Doctor’s Report attached.

Sample letter of Redeployment of NYSC corps member on medical grounds

The Director General
National Youth Service Corps Directorate
Plot 416, Tigris Crescent
Maitama, Abuja
Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR REDEPLOYMENT

The above subject matter refers.
I am a legal corps member posted to ___________ State with Call-Up No:___________. I’m currently undergoing some health challenges that require my having access to proper medical care at all times. I have been advised by my Doctor to go to the hospital regularly for check-up.
It is on the basis of this that I most humbly apply to be redeployed from _________ State to __________ State where I may have access to the required medical care. I remain committed to my call to service of the nation.
Thank you for your kind consideration and favorable response.
Attached herewith are copies of:
  1. Call-Up Letter
  2. Doctor’s Report
Thank you.
Yours faithfully,

Peter, Oluchi Joy
KW/15A/2435

You may like to know:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.