The first Stage of participants are currently enjoying the program taking
home N30k monthly and here come the second stage of the program confirming the promise of this present administration.
Many thought that this program will not continue as often witnessed in Nigeria.
For those seeking to apply for the N-Power Program, below are things to note to ensure successful registration and stand the chance of being shortlisted.
Things to Note before registrationBEFORE YOU APPLY, you are advise to have the following ready before you go on to apply
- Your 11 Digit Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Surname, First Name and Middle Name as registered on your BVN.
Please note that your personal information must match with your information as registered for your BVN. This is very important as many in the first batch that have not been paid till now is as a result of this.
- Your 10 digit Bank Account Number
- A pen and paper to record your unique reference number.
- when ready, click on https://apply.npower.gov.ng/ to start your registration process.
Be informed that:
1. The processes for applying for and / or being selected for the N-power programme are open and transparent.
2. The selection criteria will be published and made public. The criteria will seek to identify the applicants that will be best suited to the objectives of the programme in a fair reasonable and consistent manner.
3. Any claim by any individual and / or group suggesting any influence of a political, religious or similar nature will be a factor in the N-power programme is false and should be rejected.
4. There is no truth in any claim that suggests there are set allocations or quota under the N-power programme for any political group or party.
5. Exchange of money and/or services for placement in the N-power programme is prohibited. Any individual and / or group making any financial request or similar demands from any applicant do so fraudulently and must be reported to the appropriate authorities.
6. REGISTRATION and SELECTION for the N-power programme IS ABSOLUTELY FREE.
7. It is your duty to be vigilant and BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS who intend to take advantage of gullible or uninformed citizens.
The Federal Government has NOT and will NOT place additional burden on citizens who wish to be employed.
Npower – List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates for Npower RecruitmentFor more information or complain, please leave us a comment.