whatsapp account and you are to respond to messages and as
well send out messages to your customers and your friends respectively, carrying two phones becomes a problem so arise the need to run the two accounts in one phone.
Here we to show you:
How to run two whatsapp account in one phone : step 1At this point, I would like to let you know that this tip is for Android users.
- Create the two accounts of whatsapp - person and business or whatever.
- Step 1: Root your Android device.
- Step 2: Make sure that you have WhatsApp app installed on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Install SwitchMe Multiple accounts on your smartphone.
- Step 4: Run SwitchMe Multiple accounts, it will ask for Superuser request that you need to grant.
- Step 5: Now create a user profile with your name in SwitchMe app. This profile will be an administrator account containing all the current apps and settings, and will also reflect your WhatsApp profile that is already installed on your smartphone.
- Step 6: Now create another profile using a different name by tapping on the Create Profile button in SwitchMe app, and then choose the Switch option by selecting this account.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will restart automatically and once it is ready to use, install official WhatsApp again from Google Play Store and register it for the different phone number. That is it.
How to run two whatsapp account in one phone : step 2
- Step 1: Add Multi-User in Android Lollipop-Based smartphone. For this, just go to Settings and click on Users and then Add User.
- Step 2: Once after creating a new user, provide complete details to setup a new user account
- Step 3: Switch to the New User by pulling down the notification bar and clicking on New User icon.
- Step 4: Once turned to New User, you will be provided with an all new phone interface with default phone settings.
- Step 5: Now, Install WhatsApp in the New User Mode.
- Step 6: Once WhatsApp is downloaded, enter all the details, and that is it.