The Federal Government of Nigeria is pleased to announce the commencement of the first phase of the N-Power Volunteer Corps Pro-gramme, involving the selection of 200,000 successful applicants. The N-Power Volunteer Corps isan expression of President Muhammadu Buhari’s commitment to invest in the human capital development of Nigerian citizens, particularly our young people. In addition, N-Power is an innovative means to enhance ailing public services in the area of basic education and primary healthcare and also in achieving self-sufficiency by giving our farmers relevant advisory services.
The Federal Government of Nigeria wishes to congratulate all 200,000 successful applicants.
They are encouraged to take this opportunity seriously by learning the skills that will brighten their future and also serve their communities with commitment and dedication. For those who have not been selected at this time, there is a waiting list and subsequent phase(s) will absorb more qualified applicants.
How to Check the List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates for Npower Nigeria Recruitment
Npower – List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates for Npower Recruitment
500,000 Unemployed Graduates
- It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2-year duration.
- The graduates will work in their immediate communities, where they will assist in improving the inadequacies in the education, health, and agriculture sectors
- The 500,000 graduates will be trained in skills that will enable exit to economically viable job and business opportunities.
- They will own tablets that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, continuous training and development.
- Participants will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas.
- They will be paid a monthly stipend of N30,000 during the programme
- The 4 main focus areas are in basic education, agriculture extension services, public health and community education (civic and adult education).
- The N-Power Knowledge programme is directed at investing in the skills of young Nigerians to stimulate Nigeria’s knowledge economy. The knowledge economy is a vital diversification area for the Federal Government.
- N-Power Knowledge is a non-graduate training/ tooling to jobs programme, essentially ensuring that participants can get engaged in the marketplace in an outsourcing capacity, as freelancers, as employees and entrepreneurs
- The programme intends to train 25,000 young Nigerians to access local and global market opportunities in Animation, Software Engineering, Graphic Arts, Device Repair and Assembly, etc
The knowledge programme is segmented into three sub programmes:→ N-Power Creative
→ N-Power Tech (Software or Developers)
→ N-Power Tech (Hardware or Devices)
SelectionThe N-Power Programme will be implemented in phases. The first phase of the N-Power Volunteer Corps Programme starts with 200,000. The residue 300,000 will be engaged in subsequent phases.
The N-Power Teach and Community sub-programmes have been merged
The initial phase of NPVC has been sub-divided as follows:
- N-Power Teach/ Community- 150,000
- N-Power Agro- 30,000
- N-Power Health- 20,000
Update:You are by this notice advised to quickly logon to http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and update your profile especially your account number for those that have been shortlisted for the Npower Programme to enable you receive your payment for the month of December.
You are to treat this as a matter of urgency as every payment will be made online and the earlier the better.
Failure to update your profile will not only make you not to receive your salary for the month of December, but it will lead to your disqualification as you might be regarded as a ghost candidate.
Please treat as urgency as possible
For more information, please drop your comment bellow or call for assistance on 07034538881