Monday, November 15, 2010

A real life story




How I Make N225,000 ($1500 Dollars) Every Month from Latest NigerianJobs.com

Posted on : Nov 01 2010
Posted under Jobs in Nigeria
Who am I?
My name is Eromosele Aweriale (a.k.a Job Finder) and I’m the owner of this website that you are currently visiting (latestnigerianjobs.com). Today I want to tell you the secret of how I make more than N200,000 (Two hundred thousand naira) online from this very website every month just by copying and pasting job vacancies. This is my private online business and this is what I do for a living. I work three hours every day and I don’t do anything else because I work from home and get such good returns from running my own website.
Anybody can do it, even you!
From what I have seen so far, I can assure you that this wonderful business is especially good If you are a student, fresh graduate, youth corper, OND or HND, housewife, jobless etc. It is also very good for people who have been looking for a better paying job and who want to invest their time to build a highly profitable business where the money keeps pouring in like water every month. I’ve also noticed that it is also very good and will be profitable for people who are already working but want to make an extra income on the side.
See what I made in May 2010 circled in red at the bottom of the picture. That is 1,098 Euros approximately 220,000 naira (Two hundred and twenty thousand naira!):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.