The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board regulating the admission process into the Nigerian Universities recently have been making efforts to minimize the hitches incurred during the Examination process. If not witnessed you must have heard about the long cues in examination registration centers as a result of the limited registration centers. No doubt the reason for the limited number of the registration centers is of the positive one to limit the level of examination Malpractice in the process.
Read also: Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot
In other to solve the menace of delays in the registration process, they have developed a mobile Platform to enable candidates register and only go to the approved registration centers to capture their passports and thumbprints.
How the Jamb Mobile platform works
TO make this happen, you need to:
- Create an account on this platform (You do not need to create account if you already have one)
- Upon account creation, print the confirmation mail and take it to the bank for payment(PIN vending)
- Continue registration by supplying the vended PIN on the mobile application or the JAMB Registration Application at CBT centre
- Complete other required information via the mobile application or the JAMB Registration Application at CBT centre
- Proceed to the nearest CBT centre to capture passport and fingerprints (this can only be done at the CBT centre)
- Note: You can print UTME Pre-payment slip if you have account already (this is a tender for your bank payment)
Login to your dashboard and click UTME Registration to print the Pre-payment Slip