The Candidates shortlisted are for Batch A.
The public that are by this notice advised to check their names and the date for their interview.
- All shortlisted Applicants are expected to check for their names under their State of Origin, below or click “Recruitment Results” and select “Applicants Shortlisted for Interview”.
- Thereafter, check the Timetable to see when your Ministry/cadre has been scheduled for Interview.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the date/time as scheduled for their Ministries/Cadres.
- Shortlisted Candidates should come along with their means of Identification (e.g. Driver’s License, National ID card, International Passport, etc) and two (2) passport size photographs.
- Candidates are also expected to come along with Originals of their Credentials and two (2) photocopies of each duly endorsed by them.