UNN Admission Screening
2016/2017 UNN Admissions Application Form, Date, Cut Off Mark details Finally Out.In view of several enquiries by candidates and stakeholders on the 2016/2017 Admissions into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka the following information should be noted:
- The on-going on-line screening process advertised by the University of Nigeria is for all candidates who made UNN their first choice and who scored 200 and above.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has already sent to UNN list of all the candidates who made UNN their first choice and who scored 200 and above.
- Please note that only candidates that have been screened through our on-line application would be considered for admissions into UNN.
- Candidates should also note that the closing date for the screening exercise has been extended by one week to end on 2nd August, 2016.
To register, follow the steps outlined below.
- Log in to the University Portal- unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on Online application
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2016/17 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
- Return to the portal and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O-Level results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of all necessary credentials.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.