Upgrades in software development industry is a continual process and as a result, whatsapp is not left out. Its a common practice that one need to update his or her whatsapp at least once in two months.
Whatsapp now runs in computer system like every other system applications.
Many questions so far may be bodering your mind as in how can be using whatsapp on my computer system when its also installed in my phone. Do i need to change my number or use a different number.
I want to tell you that you don't have to change your number or get disconnected with your phone as install whatsapp on your system. Below is a guide on how to run whatsapp on your computer system.
To install on Mac OSX 10.9+
- On your computer’s browser, navigate to the download page to download the .zip file.
- Once the download is complete, open the zip file to run WhatsApp.app.
- On your first install, the application will prompt if you would like to add WhatsApp to your Applications folder and your desktop dock.
- When the install is complete, launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
To scan the QR code
- On Android: Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone 8.1+: Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On Windows Phone 8.0+: Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
I hope this has been informative, Share with your friends