Am happy to tell you that there is still a way to surf with Airtel Sim for free, no subscription required and no bis wahala. What you need is to follow steps below accordingly and you are good to enjoying free Airtel browsing on your PC or Android phone.
- Download PD-Proxy zip file from here, then register for free username and password from here
- Unzip and install it. Then allow installation the Tap driver that prompted to install.
- Once the installation is completed, then select Server (i.e Texas), and select UDP as the Protocol.
- Insert your username and password
- Then go to Settings » Advance Settings » Proto Option, then insert 53 as UDP Port
- Click on Parent Proxy, tick on the "Enable Parent Proxy" box and enter 18.104.22.168 as the IP and 80 as the port.
- Save and go back to the Main Menu to connect.
Connect your Modem UsingAPN: internet.ng.airtel.com
Start the software and wait for it to write Successfully connected to server!
Remember that you don't need any subscription for this, it works with #0.0.
Note that PD-Proxy only allows 100MB per day for free users. You need to upgrade to premium plan if you want to enjoy unlimited. It is just #650 per month.
Hope this information helps?
If it works for you, don't forget to comment here and remember to Click Share/Like buttons for the benefit of others.
If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates!