Important Guideline for Jamb 2015/2016 Registeration
The JAMB Portal for 2016/2017 UTME registration has been enabled, signifying the official
We are creating this thread to guide candidates on the registration process to avoid the usual mistakes associated with registering for an external examination like this. +Chima Uba +Ekemini Udoimuk +Obeji Eric
Candidates are advised to read the instructions below carefully before proceeding with the registration.
1. Obtain the JAMB registration scratch card from any of the following banks; Zenith Bank, Sky Bank and First Bank at the cost of N5000 (Five Thousand Naira). You will be expected to pay additional N500 (Five Hundred Naira) to obtain the textbook, "The Last Days at Forcados High School". Making it N5,500 (Five thousand Five Hundred Naira). However, if you already have the book, you need not pay for it.
The book will be issued to candidates who paid for it at the point of registration after showing evidence of payment. All candidates will be tested on this book during the examination.
2. After obtaining the scratch card, candidates are to download a pdf file copy of the 2016 UTME Registration template at the end of this post before proceeding to an accredited JAMB Registration Centre.
You are expected to fill the template carefully and correctly. The information on the template is what will be uploaded as your details on JAMB portal during registration.
It is important to note here that details like your name, Date of Birth, State of Origin, Gender and Examination Town cannot be changed after submitting your application.
3. You are advised to check and ensure that your chosen course is offered by your choice institution. You can ascertain that via this link: Check Institutions and Courses
4. After completing the template, candidates are to proceed to an accredited JAMB Registration Centre. . The list of JAMB accredited JAMB registration Centres in your area can be accessed via this link: JAMB Accredited Registration Centres
5. Ensure that you have a recent Passport Photograph (not older than 3 months) before visiting a Registration Centre.
6. Check through the information entered by whoever that is assisting you on the registration to avoid given a wrong information that will affect you later during admission exercise. Candidates are therefore advised to stay with the person assisting them on the registration all through the process.
7. Ensure that your Biometrics Fingerprints data is captured during the process
Note: The deadline for sales of form is January 15, 2016. While the registration website is expected to close January 19th, 2016.
Like you must have known, The UTME will be 100% Computer Based Test (CBT).