Saturday, September 26, 2015

How 2face made Wizkid postpone his album release

2face Idibia is no doubt an inspiration to several Nigerian young Nigerian artistes.

One artiste who has been greatly inspired by 2face is Wizkid.

He was one of the guests who attended 2face’s all star tribute Concert titled #Fortified which held at Eko Hotel last weekend.

The honour and praises showered on 2face clearly got to Wizkid, who also desires to be a legend just like 2face someday.

After the event, the Ojuelegba crooner took to his Instagram page in an emotionally written post to announce that he has decided to postpone the release of his 3rd studio album which was meant to drop this month.

“I celebrated the legend 2face Idibia last night! Epic! It made me realize how much work I need to do. So I’m moving my album to sometime next year!’ But my EP drops next month! October! 10tracks! 10 videos! What a time to be alive!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.