only operating in Lagos for now, they have plans to expand their networks to other parts of Nigeria.
Smile Nigeria has been providing good and quality internet service in Lagos and they have different data bundle packages one can choose from depending on your available time.
This article will be focusing on Smile data bundle and how to activate Smile internet services.
Smile Network has 2 major internet plans anyone can subscribe to. They are Monthly and yearly data bundle plans.
Below is the Smile Data Bundles Plans:
|Smile Anytime Bundles||Validity Period||Bundle Price in ₦||Out-of-Bundle Rate in ₦|
|PPU (Pay-Per-Use)||Not applicable||Not applicable||
3,000 per GB
3,000 per GB
1,800 per GB
1,334 per GB
1,100 per GB
900 per GB
850 per GB
720 per GB
700 per GB
675 per GB
Smile@home Night and Weekend Bundles
|Validity Period||Bundle Price in ₦||Out-of-Bundle Rate in ₦|
800 per GB
750 per GB
700 per GB
Package Price in ₦
|Wi-Fi Router Starter Pack||One Wi-Fi router + one SIM + 10GB data||23,000|
|MiFi Router Starter Pack||One MiFi router + one SIM + 5GB data||16,000|
|SIM Only Starter Pack||One SIM + 2GB data||2,300|
How To Activate Your Smile Internet Data Services
Smile Network has 4 different ways you could recharge your data services
=>> Recharge with Quickteller
=>> Recharge at ATM
=>> Recharge with eTranzact
=>> Recharge with PocketMoni
Recharge with Quickteller
1) Visit quickteller.com/smile
2) Fill in the required details and click ‘Continue’.
3) Select card type (Verve and MasterCard only allowed) and input your card details
4) Click on ‘Pay’.
5) Payment will be confirmed as successful
6) Follow the prompts to close; transaction is complete
Recharge with ATM
1) Visit any Quickteller -enabled ATM
2) Insert your ATM card in machine and enter card PIN
3) Select Quickteller option: >Select "Pay Bills"> Select "Others"
4) Enter the Smile Payment Code, i.e 85701
5) Select current / Savings account type as applicable
6) Enter reference Number (Your Smile Account Number)\
7) Enter Amount
8) Accept the N100 convenience fee surcharge
9) Enter your phone number
10) Payment will be confirmed as successful
11) Follow prompts to close ,transaction is completed
Recharge with eTranzact
1) Walk into any bank
2) Ask to pay for Smile's internet subscription through thye eTranzact platform or use a PayDirect teller, whichever is avalible
3) Complete the teller slip, stating
. Merchant Alias: Smile
Your Smile account number
4) Present the teller slip and cash to the cashier for posting
5) Collect a printed receipt of the transaction
6) Drop off the relevant copy of the teller slip in the banking hall.
Recharge with PocketMoni
1) Confirm that you have sufficient money in your PocketMoni account
2) Click "Pay Bills" option on the PocketMoni Menu
3) Click on "other" on the "PayBills" option
4) Enter Merchant Alas: Smile
5) Enter Service ID: Your Smile Account Number
6) Enter Amount
7) Enter PIN
8) Transaction is complete when you receive a successful transaction notification.
I hope this helps, for more information, call 07034538881