Saturday, August 16, 2014

HOW CAN I STOP WHATSAPP FROM ASKING ME TO UPDATE

So many times, People have been logged out of their whatsapp Application for the sake of app update, the reason being that the Engineers are always on the Application debugging Errors and when that happens, you will be forces to update in other to continue using the App. But this to some people is a problem. We are here to provide a solution to this problem to allow your phone update itself without asking you to run the update or logging you out of the whatsapp application because of the update.
To do this, follow this simple steps:
1, off your data,

2, open d app, when it asks for u to install or
update later. Click install.
3,while its installing, exit d app(for those
using android phones, go to settings, goto
application, goto manage apps. Then click
on whatsapp then force stop.)
4, on your data.
5, use whatsapp for life no need for
updating.
Enjoy:
For more information, call +2347034538881 or Email: Obejieric@gmail.com
A Must Read: How to use Glo Borrow me Credit

2 comments:

  1. I'll be very grateful if it works, its been so disgusting since all diz days... and I ve another question, please I am fed up of data buying on android it sucks my data so much, I am using glo,airtel & mtn please gimmie any trick you ve... God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There many packages you can use in your android phone. call me on 07034538881

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.