The new software includes the KitKat improvements and features such as faster and smoother performance, wireless printing support, white status bar icons, a new camera shortcut and full screen album art on the lock screen and more. After the update is received on the device, users will be able to select the default home and SMS apps, take advantage from enhanced sound controls for specific Samsung apps,
and stability improvements.
A Must Read: Learn How to Start recharge card printing business today.
Now we will let you know how to update your Galaxy Note 10.1(2014 Edition) to Android 4.4 KitKat using your computer:
- First step is to verify that your tablet is the model number SM-P600 ( from System Settings->About Phone). Make a backup of your data and applications, or copy the important files from the device in a safe place.
- Use a USB-cable to connect the tablet to your Windows based computer, that will automatically install the drivers. Once the drivers are installed you need to disconnect the cable.
- Disconnect the computer antivirus.
- Download the Galaxy Note 10.1 P600UBUCND1 firmware.
- Download Odin3 3.09 from here and after the download is completed, extract it to any folder on your computer. Wait for Odin to recognize the device.
- Now unplug the tablet, turn it off and then reboot into download mode. To do this, press and hold down volume down, home and power keys.
- Open the folder where you copied the file and run Odin3.exe. Make sure that the «Re-Partition» is not checked. Do not make any change in Odin.
- Click on «AP» button in Odin and select the firmware file with expanded.Tar.md5., that was downloaded above.
- Connect the tablet to the computer using again the USB-cable and after the message «ADDED» appears in Odin, click «Start» button to start the installation. If the message «ADDED» does not appear, install the tablet drivers on your computer again.
- After installation is complete the tablet will reboot automatically. If it stuck at boot screen, it is desirable to power off and reboot the device into recovery mode to factory settings. To do that, press and hold both the volume and power button. In the Run recovery select «Wipe data / factory reset,” then press «Reboot system now,” to reboot the device. Now it should boot normally.
Note that this article and all instructions listed here are only for educational and instructional purpose!
Try this step by step tutorial only on your own risk.
for complain and inquiry, kindly leave a comment bellow or call 07034538881.