Friday, April 26, 2013

HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR HUAWEI E303 MODEM UPDATE



Dear Nigerians, I am Pleased to bring to you an update about the E303 Modem. Something Might be difficult but But Impossibility can never be the Answer. Some of you Might have tried in Several ways to unlock their E303 Modem all to no Avail. I personally Have Unlocked Some but the Truth is this, NOT ALL THE E303 MODEMS ARE THE SAME and so Does not Follow the Same Procedure to Unlock.
Now Kindly follow this Simple Step Which I believe it will work out for you. For Any Information you can Place me a call on +2347034538881 and I will Guide you.


1. Download Universal Master Code Calculator so that we get the FLASH CODE

2. After downloading it Put the IMEI and get the FLASH code that we are going to use them as a PASSWORD.

3. Download HUAWEI E303 firmware update here

4. Unzip the file and make sure the modem is connected and it has been installed with the SIM card inside it.

5. Quit the dashboard if its open and run the update, wait and when it ask you for the PASSWORD input the FLASH CODE you got from Universal Mastercode Calculator.. Wait for about 3 min and your modem will be unlocked PERMANENTLY.


ENJOY. LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ YOUR TOP LEFT FOR UPDATES ON FREE BROWSING, UNLOCKING CODES OF ANY KIND. MOBILE SOLUTION IS THE ANSWER.
FOR ONE ON ONE CHAT, CALL +2347034538881

THIS POST HAVE BEEN UPDATED, CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE UPDATE ON HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR E303 MODEM

1 comment:

  1. Well ! I would like to share my experience here . I used unlock code to unlock my Huawei E303 from network lock . I have bought code from the provider TheUnlockSpot.com to unlock it .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.