Tuesday, January 29, 2013

BROWSE TIRELESLY WITH MTN BROADBAND MODEM

BROWSE WITH YOUR MTN MODEM UNLIMITEDLY WITH JUST 250 FOR 24HRS. THESE ARE THE SIMPLE STEP TO FOLLOW.
  1. SUBSCRIBE TO MTN 2HRS INTERNET PACKAGE BY FIRST RECHARGE N250 ON YOUR LINE AND SEND THIS CODE 2HR TO 131
  2. YOU WILL BE ACTIVATED FOR TWO HRS INTERNET BROWSING.
  3. BROWSE FOR 100MINS AND THEN SEND THE CODE "RESET" TO 131 AND STAY CONNECTED FOR THE NEXT 24HR ON NET.
  4. THIS IS THE LATEST TREAK FOR MTN BROWSING.
  5. ENJOY   

2 comments:

  1. Mobile companies keep on introducing new offers at regular intervals of time. There are details on the latest offers available in each category for each area circle or zone. Controlling money is now a peice of cake. you can do now Online Phone Recharge very easily in any lower to upper range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my Senior, I guess you all fine.
    I'm 19 yrs of age. A Young poor student from Ghana. I'm called Emmanuel.
    Please, I'm pleading if you could help me browse the internet for free using any of the SIMs operating in Ghana because life is very hot and difficult.

    Thanks and may God richly help you from Technology to another every blessed day.

    Also, I'm very friendly so anyone who like me as a friend can also contact me.

    +23324590119.
    kakafudeps5@rocketmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.